Tuesday, November 20, 2007
I really have to get this off my chest.
Dunno what's wrong with me these days. I dont seem to be my usual self. All i ever wanted,was happiness,harmony,peace, precious friendship and stuff like that. But things dont go smooth. i really really want this quarreling period to be over.
All i have around me,are slowly leaving. i'm losing them. Where are those friends from the good old days when u need them? I guess coz everyone's preoccpied in their own world now,and who are you to them? bits and pieces of the past. i know they have their own life,but sometimes, not everyone can be there for you when u need them.
Loneliness? yeah,maybe. I dont know how to say this,but it's true- i'm overwhelmed by a heavy sinking feeling of loneliness.
Am i really that hate-able? Well,so maybe that's the reason for my practically zero-ed tao hua yun. Plus,i'm not popular among my friends either.
I tried,so dont say i didnt.
i'm not likeable either. No good points ,or nth extremely attractive for ppl to enjoy my presence. Do i even care enough for others too? i get the feeling that i'm not a good friend at all.
seriously,i feel so bad now. No one wants to do anything silly,but i'm an impulsive person.
i'm so sorry, for being insensitive, for being too paranoid, not understanding enough, not generous enough, and many many other things i cant think of now,at the moment. i'm just sorry for everything.
i'm too dumb and all,totally not even mature enough to handle many things as well.
will you guide me through?if you're reading this that is..
i feel so useless..
Are these the so-called obstacles in the way?yup,i guess they are.sickening. it's part of being a human after all.
There are so many things i want to confess, and to apologize for,yet they dont come out in in words;bundled together as a feeling.
what about trust? you know i never wanted to hurt you.please,dont let all we had fade away..I really dont wanna lose you.ppl,sorry for the emo post..i promise the next one will not be this depressing.
She says at.1:25 PM