Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Since i have some spare time on my hands,let me blog today!
Before i start,i have to say sorry to someone(you know who you are,privacy purpose,so i wont reveal your name,heehee :X)
i know you may still be mad at me now,and you have every reason to be so,unreasonable as i am. Even though you're stressed out i wasnt considerate and caring enough,and venting my own stress and frustration on you as well. So for that,i apologize. It wont happen again. I just hope you're feeling better already,and your exams are going to be over in a couple of days,after that you can have fun le,so hang on!:)
I shouldnt make promises when i cant keep them right? But i'll promise you this one thing-if you're going to call me any time soon,or the next time when you call me,i promise i wont yell at you or scold you,okay?
i'm learning to control,so please bear with it and help me out k?
I understand what you want for me already.So,i shall show you i'm happiest being with you,not just verbally. Dont worry:)
OKAY.
I skipped tkd training last friday,coz i wasnt feeling well. No need to elaborate but if you really wanna know,it's persistent diarrhea,at least for a while. Dunno is it because of what i ate or something else,i went to poop thrice in 4 to 5 hours like that.Terrible.Maybe i'm coming down with something. But i highly suspect it's a bacterial infection! Hahaha.
Tired on tues. So pon training as well.
I have clinical instrumentation and automation practical tomorrow! OMG. People will have to poke me with a needle, but in other way,i'll also get to poke them!!!BLEED BLEED BLEED!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA. I love being such a sadist :p
Let's just be careful,shall we?haha.
It's a long day tomorrow,so i guess i better turn in early! will upload on stuff on the next update. Ciaos people!~
She says at.8:29 PM