Sunday, December 14, 2008
Yesterday didnt get to see someone.Didnt go out either.Quite depressing.Didnt know i was this clingy :P
Mom,are you happy now?i stayed at home you know.i had a good argument with you and "helped" you with the household chores like a pretty little Singaporean servant.Our family had dinner together,yet not together cuz Bro had work.WOW.
Every family has its own family problems.Mine cant be as bad as other people who are really pitiful right?
I mean,when your mother has menopause early,the kids suffer right? Especially the eldest.
IS IT MY RIGHT TO FEEL LIKE AN ADOPTED KID?Wondering why i woke up so early to blog?it's a freaking 8.15 am.Mom said yesterday night,"Since you have so much energy to stay up,i believe you can wake up early as well.I'll make sure you wake up at 7am tmr."
And this morning,she shook me awake.And said,"I said to wake you up at 7.But look,it's 8 now!"
Trying to imply she was kind enough to let me sleep in for another hour?
SHEESH.THANK YOU HOR,YOUR MERCIFUL HOLINESS.
I'd be so glad to get out of the house today.
Cause i know,i rather spend time with you.You're the one who can make me happy most of the time,and is willing to share my happiness and sorrows,weal and woe.Thanks for willing to be there for me,and ILY too my dear. (:Even so,i found reason to carry on.That,and a few more years. (:
She says at.8:18 AM