Friday, January 09, 2009
Fridays are good and bad at the same time.
The good things are,it's the end of the weekdays and start of the weekends.Plus,i end super early. (:
The bad part of it-i start school early! I havent been waking up at 6.30am for about a month or more liao. ): ): my precious sleep!
Oh well,isnt it better to focus on the good parts? :D
A shagged day.
PIGU had his FOC( freshman orientation camp) practice as game planner,so after slacking all the way to 5.30pm,i waited for him at the Moberly.One of my favourite places. (:
Poor PIGU.He's caught the flu bug and sore throat. Take care of yourself and I hope you get better soon! ): ):
I'm sorry that i was so unreasonable and temperamental these few days.Dunno what happened to me,got upset and snappish easily.Please dont take it to heart k? It's my fault and i'll learn to lower my expectations. (: You are NOT a bad bf!You're the best to me la! dearest NOOB! :D1 week more! (:
She says at.9:41 PM