Thursday, January 22, 2009
Me and baybee became prettier today! :D
now i have little red streaks,and baybee had 2 little black tails for her hair! hahaha! was a rather fun day.Now i know how it'll look like if i dye my hair!But poor PIGU, he was dragged to Far East Plaza by us.On the way,we kept gajiao-ing him.Hahaha! SHO FUN! :D but he had to leave us to shop by ourselves cause he got his driving thing. ):
Went to NUH with baybee, and wanted to consult a doctor there cause my back almost died. i think i stood too long,worsened the pain.Got lost like a noob(yes darling,i am a noob T-T),circled the whole place cause we didnt know patients cannot WALK-IN de.ZZZ. The clinic was closed somemore. -.- Lucky it was free shuttle service.If not waste my bus fare nia.
i guess sometimes,people really have to reflect on what they did. Like me. Like the unreasonable me.I feel so useless. Why,after so long,am i stil being so selfish and not placing others before myself?Now i realize,maybe i demand too much.I expect too much,demand too much.I dont want to make you feel trapped,dearest. i dont want to make you feel that it's very difficult being with me.Every guy wants to have a gf they can feel proud having,and they will also want someone who can complement them in every way.Darling,you're not exactly perfect,but i dont expect you to be. (: you're good enough for me! i'm sorry for not being a good gf.But i'll never stop improving myself.Because i know i still can be better. (:i told myself,i will not let the next guy be shortchanged.I have to become better than his ex cause he doesnt deserve anyone less.You have already been treating me well.And i cant thank you enough for that.It's not a responsibility but rather,it is something given to me.I'm such a crybaby,i cry too much.It's time i stopped.Every guy wants to be wtih a girl who is happy.So i'll be one happy crazy spastic girl :DI thought i was unique.I thought i was different.But instead,i'm turning into her.History will not repeat itself.Cause though i'm not a very good gf now,no matter what,i will never stoop to her level.No matter what,i wont give up.If i ever had to say my last words before i died,it'll be, "Thank you for letting me love you,and thank you for loving me.Without you,i'd crumble to pieces and be nothing."Gomenasai for today. ): i learnt my mistake.i will never become xy.No matter what,please hold on with me.I never want to see the end of us. ):
She says at.10:22 PM