Friday, January 02, 2009
Went to school for only one lesson! Clinical Chemistry.But freaking boring.WWH never fails to make me sleep -.- (for privacy purposes,only his initials are used.hahaha!)
Then went Bugis with PIGU,to search for new year clothes.Saw Chunkit but felt weird to call out his name,so didnt.haha!
PIGU got himself a FOX t-shirt.But he couldnt tahan the crowd and narrowness of Bugis street,so we went shopping at Vivo instead.
I had so much fun trying out the clothes! :D PIGU has a few pants in mind that he wants to buy tmr. (: I tried a few dresses. DAMN NICE LUH!!! But i feel so miserable T-T.The price also veh nice.
My wallet wanted to run away from me after seeing the price tag.LOL. Tube dress,white babydoll dress and low cut Vneck halter dress from C.O.A.X.Another nice white blouse from Marina Square. ARGH DAMMIT.This happens when you're too poor.Sigh. ):
Anyhoo,my PIGU dearest was so brave today! Helped to buy something that i needed but most guys didnt dare! :X and dont think dirty please. -.- Thank you my PIGU! :D my brave boy. (:
I always liked your tight,warm hugs very much.Can i have them throughout my whole life?It makes me feel so loved by you (: (:God,thank you for answering my prayers. I'm safe. (: My dear,we'll get married the normal way,right?We shant let anything get in our way before we reach that stage. (:
She says at.10:36 PM