Saturday, February 14, 2009
I wanna say thank you for these things:
-The rose+baby breath bouquet,which you gave me a day before,
-the teddy in a box
-spending time with me today
-spending money on me today
-the effort for valentine's day.
-For taking care of me like worrying whether i'll expose myself.
I'm sorry that i cried today. Suddenly i just felt,so sad,so lonely.
People will only understand if they put themselves in my shoes,and see the whole situation as me.Without you,i dont think i'll be sane and living now.
So thank you,baby,for everything. (:
I'll work harder.
I'm sorry that i deprived you of study time and made you feel bad. and making you spend alot on me,and had to tolerate my moodswings.
Baby,gomenasai. ): For the sake of our relationship,i'll continue doing my best! For i'll never give up on you and us (:i'm proud to have you!
Will continue updating tmr. Really shagged now.
Loneliness. But chased away by love. (:
She says at.10:04 PM