Wednesday, March 18, 2009
In this life,i've committed many sins.
I've lied.
I've been rebellious.
I've been selfish.
I've been gullible (is that a sin?)
I've killed stuff.
Pangseh-ed friends, and alot more.
The worst one i committed,was changing someone else's life.So i guess,it's still my fault.
Over this time,i realized alot of things.
And my faults in the relationship,i wont commit the same mistakes again.
But no one seems to believe,that i've changed for the better.
I guess actions speak louder than words.But where's the chance?
It's not a good time to talk about results.
But i proved to myself,i can study and date at the same time.
Cause i had motivation. And he really helped me alot.
But he himself screwed.Probably because of me.
I guess it's my fault.
It's all my fault.
It's all my fault.
I'm sorry.
But i cant expect to be forgiven,can I?
Neither can i forgive myself.
She says at.10:36 AM