Sunday, April 05, 2009
i guess sometimes,life's like that.
Many times i've stressed that,we determine our own fate.
But if you dont take things into your own hands and make an effort to change things to the way you want to,then..that's that.
It's easier said than done.
Yeah that applies to me too. My logic says all those. Emotionally it's hard for me to do so though.
hahaha. The irony.
So much stuff happened. In just a short span of time.
I'm just nineteen.
To take in all these in one go?
Get ready to attend my funeral. LOL.
Double blow,double impact.Another has given up.
Well at least i dont give up so easily.
I'm neutral.
But i know how i feel.
It isnt easy.
Humans are selfish,arent they?
They care more about their own feelings.
Ever spared a thought for how another might feel?
NAH.
I've been pretty selfless this time round,i realize.
Always worrying how he'll think about this,how he'll think about that.
And whether,if i do this,will he get affected.
Even blogging all these i still have to think think think.
Like WTF seriously.
My life is going down the drain.
But the more it pushes me down,the more i wanna claw my way out.
HEH.
I appreciate and treasure people even before they are gone.
But what can i do to make it right again?
I dunno la.
Did all these make you happier?
I learnt to love myself for who i am. So i'm confident of giving love.
Placed hopes and everything.
I really did.
She says at.11:41 AM