Tuesday, April 14, 2009
It's been a while.
So,HELLO people! (:
Was out last Friday,with K and friends,had a hell of a time.
Fast and Furious 4,Thai food and chilling out at the Esplanade rooftop bar and Holland V.
A glass of martini and beer always makes my day (:
and makes me sleepy as well -.-
I.DIDNT.GET.DRUNK! :D
Outings with baybee and my gang too!
I'm very thankful for all the support i was given. I may not have a gazillion friends,but i know who are the true ones who stood by me. Like my baybee,my nu er Elly,KQSsquare,shuyun,iggy,hf,Ken gor,and many others,whom slipped my mind at this moment. But you know who you people are,so thanks guys! i'm really grateful.
It isnt easy,especially when history is repeating itself.
I see it happening,over and over again.
Falling for a player is something new.Someone who admits he is one.
But it totally sucks.
Sorry,i'll pay you back threefold. Why not let me play you instead huh? (;
Though you were one of those who kinda helped me through this period,
But i shall not be played by you anymore.HOHOHO.
It's not karma though.
Cause i bet there are so many others out there in the world who have committed worse sins than me.
Well,like murder,rape,arson etc.
That's why,i'm withdrawing back.
As much as i want to trust others,i think it'll require some time.
It's for the best,as least i take things slow this time.
I dont wanna see anything go wrong again.
I am ME.
People gotta accept me for who i am.
If you cant,
too bad.
So run along now.
K,
You know who you are.If you're reading this,i'm glad,really. (:I hope this can turn out better than the rest.We've spent time talking it out,and know clearly what we want.Thank you for making this choice,and my choice made too.It's just a matter of time before everything's confirmed.We'll make sure we wont regret,yea?And soon i can remove the "P" plate from you! HAHAHA :DThank you for wanting to make me part of your life.Thank you for everything. (:
She says at.9:50 AM