Tuesday, April 28, 2009
School ended for today! :D
and i'm sitting here at the void deck of t11a waiting for baybee to finish showering and preparing to meet me. -.-
Back ache ah!
and chatting with my biao di online.
I so cant wait for our family chalet next week!! ><
Suddenly read stuff from the past..
And sometimes i wonder,why things turn out this way.
当时的承诺,希望和一个美好的未来,一切就这样毁掉了。
Though there's nothing wrong in trusting so much.
I guess,i ought to be happy at least i have once loved.
And was once loved. (:
Why cant we just stick to the promise and work it out?
Just when you thought you have found your other half?
your soulmate?But it's okay.
If you really love her,fight for her.
All's fair in love and war right?
I believe any girl deserves someone who can take care of her and treasure her.
Like i've always told myself since the first one,
真正值得爱的,是能珍惜我的人。
Yes K,i've told you that.
Now,i know that you're trying your best. (:
I believe you can do a good job.
Do not feel inferior,for you are you,and that makes you different from them (:
You have your strong points too!
I know you're excited! :D
May's coming and soon the "P" plate is off :P
TEEHEE! :D
She says at.10:58 AM