Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Back to blog! HAHAHA.
Had a really sucky MST period where i have a very strong feeling i'll flunk all my papers and with the H1N1 thing going around,ARGH!
I'm so gonna fail. T.T
Oh well,it's done and over with,better luck with the next papers.
Last Wed, went to Zirca and the Arena with Dearest,Evelyn and YaoKai.
Since it was ladies' night,we got 5 free drinks each. WOOOOO.
Saw 2 couples making out. OMG la. Why cant they get a room -.-
After that went to a Thai pub in ECP. Dont like that place much sia. The thai girls were pretty. Slim and practically butt-less according to my dear. Voices were rather high pitched. And the most annoying thing is that the place doesnt ban smoking and it stinks like shit. I walked out smelling like a smoker when i dont -.- And it's difficult to get the stench off my clothes and my hair. Idled there till like 4 plus,me and dear wanted to catch the sunrise but it was raining. So we went home to sleep.
Went to St James on Friday. It was some Power98Fm event,but we missed a big part of it. It was super people-less inside also lo! But maybe because the event is ending already ): Didnt have the big crowd i expected to see. So went to the boiler room after that. That place rocks.
Way too cool for the xdds and xmms. :D
I'm definitely going back there :D
I'm missing some people,like my clique,my baybee,my cousins,my nv er and an outing with Nicole which i still cant spare time for. I've got tuition to teach. But i'll find time.i promise! (:
She says at.4:02 PM