Thursday, July 30, 2009
Terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible feeling~~~~ T^T
Dearest's off to Batam today,and will be back by tomorrow. I'm not overreacting! I havent seen him in 3 days and ohmygawd... ):
Now i know how he feels when i was away in Malaysia for just that Sunday. ):
The waiting and missing is..not exactly nice. In fact,it's driving me crazy,kinda.
My Dear XX,I'M MISSING YOU BADLYY~~ REAL BAD ):Oh well,i'll be anticipating his return. Hope he enjoys himself (:
Hoping to meet Baybee later! i know she'll feel lonely without her sheadon too so we shall both offer comfort to each other and cry together :D
Rotting in the library now after Pathology lesson,which is 3 hours long and is my only class for the day (:
waiting for baybee to get ready.
But she cant leave till 1! ):
Went out with Sharon and Silvan yesterday,looks like i found my long lost brother. :D Hahaha! Thanks Sharon for the present! (: and thanks korkor for the meal! (:
And i have some weird girl who keeps staring blankly at me,still across the table beside me. OMG. -.-
I know my blog is always full of personal stuff,relationships,but who cares? Personal relations and social life is what my life's about. Of course,studies as well. I do stil make the effort to go to school,listen in class,take notes and revise. I want to get my diploma.
Now i understand,why parents dont encourage relationships early. I see it from their point of view. Even though when i'm actually in it,i'm completely blinded. 当局者迷,旁观者清。
Tim,you better dont do anything foolish. I know you feel tired of life,of relationships,of family,of studies,of everything. But can Death really solve everything? You feel suicidal. I felt that way before too. But look,i'm sane enough to keep myself together and wait it out,even though it hurt that time,it hurts so bad,i want to end it all quickly. But i didnt. You know you have people who will be with you all the way. Me and the rest of your cousins too. You know blood ties can never be severed. So,will you trust us? Think of your parents too. They have brought you up all these years even though you feel that they dont care. They could have dumped you the moment your mom gave birth to you. To reduce their future expenses? Or she could have aborted you. If neither of your parents walked out on the family you know that they still care. It's for the sake of you and your brother. Don't let all of us down. It's hard,i know. I'm sorry and i feel bad,i cannot offer much help. All i can do is tell you not to give up,on anything.
Death is just a cowardly escape.
Lastly,

See you very soon,♥.
:D
She says at.11:18 AM