Monday, August 03, 2009
There's something wrong with BLogger -.-
Get well soon,my dear xx.
Sad to see you sian and listless cause you arent feeling well ):
I worry.
I'm sorry if my efforts to cheer you up werent enough,
or when i'm thinking too much,
please dont get mad. ):
Just wanna make you happy,just wanna see you smile.
When you're happy,i'll be happy. (:
Yes,as you said,I'll be content as long as i have you by my side.
Never will know whether you'll come here and read all these..
All that i've written for you,about you.
I want to be as important to you as you are to me.
I'm sorry for being moody these days,cause i'm not feeling well too.
Whatever you have done for me,not only when i'm sick,i really appreciate it.
Though sometimes,i really hope that i mean much more to you than the other two,
but if i told you,you'll be reprimanding me about doubting you. ):
My dear,i'm not doubting you.
Girls just need to be constantly reminded that they still mean everything and more to the other party :P
I'll do my best to be more understanding. (:
And no matter what happens,i'll stand by you.
I'm doing my part for this relationship.
Perhaps you may think it is not enough yet,but i'll keep trying.
Cause i dont want us to end.
I'm constantly keeping this in mind : just because he doesnt love you the way you want/expect him to,it doesnt mean he doesnt love you with all he has. (:
Hold on with me. Dont let go. (:
She says at.9:54 AM