HELLO! (:
Imma good girl and studying in the library before heading for my tuition later.
Who'd have guessed? (:
hahaha!
Well it's because i thought it'd be good to put this time to good use.
A bit hungry now though ):
Thanks shuyun for hearing me out and consoling me when i was down (:
I havent been in a good mood for a couple of days recently,cause of so many things.
I'm glad my little bro has grown up,i ended up crying in his presence instead of the other way round. And he has been a great comfort to me. Thanks boy. (:
Thanks my dear too. (:
I'm sorry i cried badly that day at your house.
But that has entirely nothing to do with you,it's only all the emotional burden from elsewhere bearing down on me. ):
Sometimes you feel that no one understands you.
It isnt an exaggeration,neither are they words you utter only when you're emotional.
People,ask yourselves: It has happened to me before,right?
Well i guess it's normal then.
The point is,
most of the time you'd be seeking for comfort,
regardless of whether there is a solution or not,
or whether the person you're confiding in can help.
It doesnt matter as long as you get the reassurance that he or she will there for you and that they keep their word.
It's the thought and effort that counts.
Dont get me wrong,i dont intend to hint anything la -.-
Funny that it seems like blogs are supposed to be an online diary,
but i've no way to let my thoughts out fully.
I ponder over every sentence i'm about to type;
and i've been pressing backspace occasionally.
I dont wanna offend people,and neither do i want to create conflicts,
nor manipulate people with what i say.
So far,school's been okay.
I'm proud of myself for not falling asleep in class... YET :D
On a side note,my birthday's coming. :D
But i fear turning old :X
Okay i think i'm too tired.
I'm typing rubbish!
It's been 4 days.
I cant wait to see you tmr dearest! T-T
RRAAHHH I MISS YOU!!!! :D
See you tmr my little kamen rider kabuto,vroom vroom. :P