Sunday, November 01, 2009
我的努力,只有我自己知道.
No matter what the outcome of this end of semester's exams,i know it'll not entirely be my fault cause i've studied hard,harder than before.
Despite all the shit,life still has to go on i guess.
She's not gonna stop me from studying even when i'm so bloody restricted at home.
I'll just strive for it.
No more work for the month of November and December!
It's (: and ): ,
smiley cause i get to rest and have more time for my studies,have more spare time to relax a bit,wont have to worry about rushing back for tuition or tuition getting in the way while outside (:
sad cause NO MONEY. ):
But if they need help i can still go back and help out.
So yup,it's okay,the benefits outweigh its counterpart (:
Anticipating next tues and wed,
here comes the days when i can totally be myself,
temporaily cast away all my stress and troubles,
and have fun.
That's because ♥ is around. (:
I've no idea is it cause i'm still an adolescent,or because i'm just having a bad year,
bad stuff still keeps coming.
People out there who care,i really appreciate it alot. I've no idea who actually will come and read my blog,but it's what's going on in my life. Maybe it's boring and it sounds like some ramblings from an emo kid,but i'm not one. I just need an outlet to let it out,as least partially. (:
Otherwise,a sandbag would be a good present for my upcoming birthday. Hahahah kidding :P
Like my friends,
but even more,
you're always around for me. I understand you're not able to be of much help,as much as you want to,but listening to me and offering comfort whenever you can,is already of great help to me. (:
Thank you for your increased patience level,dear ♥.
She says at.12:02 PM