Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Trust is a very important thing.
If given,just make sure you are worthy of it.
No matter how bad i feel about it,i still gotta take it with a pinch of salt,
and accept it,
cause i love you for who you are.
I trusted you when you said you wouldnt.
But you still..
Well,it's alright,i still trust you. But,
Please dont ever hide anything from me.Be truthful.
You didnt lie but you also dont keep things to yourself ma. ):
Like always,we can negotiate.
Find something reasonable,that makes both of us happy. (:
A relationship needs effort on both sides.
I'm glad that we avoided a potential quarrel.
I'm glad that you listened to how i felt about that problem.
They say communication's important so i thought i should let you know how i feel.
And i hope you'll also do the same.
To be honest,i'm trying but so far still cant stop thinking about it yet.
But i believe somehow i'd be able to get over it with your help.
I'm sorry,i know i'm not supposed to mind it,
maybe it's my problem.
I want to stop minding and making a fuss over it,
but you gotta help me with it also. ):
But i'll get over it soon enough.
As long as you are happy.
And i guess that beats cheating.
So,onegaishimasu,
i just want us to be happy together alright my dearest? (:
She says at.9:47 AM