Saturday, April 17, 2010
Twitter is for annoyingly lazy people like me.
But hey,I dont even update twitter very often also!
HAHAHA.
So hungry,I'm waiting for my food ):
Dear boy's out to meet his buddies today and since KL's not bringing Sharon,I dont get to go too,prolly cause he feels that i wont have company.
So i let him have some brotherly time lo.
BOOHOOHOOO then i can only see him on Tuesday T.T
School's reopening but i have mixed feelings;looking forward and not looking forward.
Due to various reasons.
But in any case,one thing's for sure,I SHALL NOT FAIL ANY OF MY MODULES AGAIN!
Must work hard liao :D
My hamham got bitten by sis's bad girlgirl. Also known as the PeePee hamster. Cause she never fails to pee in our palms when we carry her. She pees and she bites when in contact with another female hamster (example,mine). Super huai dan lo. ):
I play with my bro's hamster's balls everyday.
Yes i know it's obscene! :P but really ma,we always thought it was a tumour till my brother when to the pet shop to ask,the person said those are hamster balls.
OMG.
Which means all along i was playing with his hamster's balls.
-.-
=.=
-__________-
zzz i didnt plan to be such a pervert leh.
Jasmine's birthday today,happy birthday Jasmine! (:
And I hope things are fine for you already Baybee! (:
Just a short update,shall end off with a picture of me and dearest.

happy unofficial 1 year,baby!♥
She says at.7:26 PM