Friday, June 04, 2010
This semester has actually been a pretty relaxing one,cause histopatho starts only on week 11,and my lecturer's going on vacation! (: other than him enjoying himself,we have an extra week of holidays cause we won't be having mst during mst week next week! :D
(okay that was alot of weeks in one sentence)
And no practical today! Therefore I'm sitting here blogging and watching baybee dye her hair (:
It looks damn awful I tell you! Not baybee's hair but the cream that they slather on the head. -.-
Piak,piak,piak.
But it's kimage so I believe the end result would be very nice (:
Bwaarghh feeling bored sitting here now~ wanna go online but there's no wifi I can kope -.-
So what I'm typing is basically a draft that I'll save and publish it when I get Internet connection. Smart right :D HEHEHE.
Tuition later in the evening then I'll get to see my dearest after that (: because my tuition centre took a few classes from me T-T so bo bian have to take relief classes whenever there's any to try to earn more.
I'm staring at the customers ard this place,and I think I need haircut too. But very bu she de my long long hair leh ):
And not today too I guess,I'm broke and I need to survive on what's remaining of my pay. ):
No more sad faces for this entry! (:
Hanging out with baybee after this later,then will also be seeing my boy,these are the few joys of my life. So I'm not gonna make myself miserable by dwelling on the sad stuff.
After all, sagittarians are born optimistic right? (:
(: (: (: (: (:
She says at.1:09 PM