Monday, September 13, 2010
About XQian!
- I adore animals like &^%*#. and Kapibara-san.
- I wanna tone my flabs.
- I'm cranky when i'm tired.
- I have split personality in the day and at night. Hahaha!
- I can only sleep on my side,in a foetal-like position.
- I'm spastic. Esp with ppl i'm close to.
- I need to have a bolster when i sleep.
- I'm proud of my tiger tooth :D
- I'm quite stubborn to an extent,i realize.
- I'm a martial arts junkie.
- I love to snuggle up. hehe.
- Guitar and piano playing helps destress me.
- Music and love must exist in my life.
- KQS is my 2nd family!♥
- Baybee is my bestest bestie ♥
- I love pikachu! ohoho
- I believe in equivalent exchange.
- And,if you treat me nice,i'll do the same. (:
- I have a bad STM problem.
- I have problems with balancing.
- I'm prone to bad moodswings during PMS. or randomly.
- I appreciate the little things other ppl do for me. (:
- I'm a true blue Sagittarius with the expected personality.
- I need to have my personal freedom when needed.
- I'm a sucker for sincere romance.
- I seem to suffer from permanent peter-pan syndrome.
- I wanna learn so many things and travel around the world!
- I'm grateful for all the good stuff that's happened to me since birth.
There's more than this! (:
She says at.10:58 PM